Ziggy's ADA 60F Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I have been looking at scapes and thinking about this tank. I'm not 100% sure I want to do a standard iwagumi. I just ordered another set of seiyru stones with spider wood. I might do something a little more interesting. I really want the hardscape to break the surface of the water.

I'm really taking my time with this tank, I want to out do the 40B.

So as I said a little while ago I ordered more rock with spider wood. I just got it today. It was delivered yesterday but I didn't realize it. I like this new rock much better than the rock I had already. The spider wood is really nice too. I might have a new plan for the layout. I'm getting more excited about this build.

I have everything in house other than the cabinet. I got the CO2 tank in the other day. The regulator came in a week or so ago. All I need is the cabinet and we are going to kick this into high gear!

So you are chucking the old rock outside where it will be hidden in the snow until we get a substantial meltdown? Just guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmmm. We'll see about that. I removed the chicken eggs because the jeering I got and the spaces left were empty for a while until I planted again.
When you do the swap and get a chance, post a pic of them.

Hmmm. We'll see about that. I removed the chicken eggs because the jeering I got and the spaces left were empty for a while until I planted again.
When you do the swap and get a chance, post a pic of them.

I am up to my elbows in the 40 doing a major trimming right now. I'll get some pics of them and post soon.

Pics of the new rock and wood

uaWgb8x.jpg

4evHanG.jpg

Sow5lUj.jpg

hZ2QODE.jpg

Excited to see what you did with them. Anxiously awaiting what this tank will turn out as! Sorry if it was already mentioned, but will you be doing more DIY LED's for this tank?

Excited to see what you did with them. Anxiously awaiting what this tank will turn out as! Sorry if it was already mentioned, but will you be doing more DIY LED's for this tank?

No for this tank I ordered a sleek LED fixture. I think in the first post of this thread I have all the equipment listed. I need to get the cabinet still.

Sweeeeettt....get that cabinet so it gets bumpin!

Yeah I know. I've been putting it off for a while. I wanted to get everything else here before I got the cabinet. If I had the cabinet weeks ago I would have set the tank up without everything here. Now I have everything but the cabinet so it is time to get this rolling.

Where did you order your seiyru stone from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you order your seiyru stone from?

I have ordered 3 different lots from 3 different sources. The first lot came from a member on another site. The second came from another member from the same site.

What you see pictured above I ordered on Ebay.

Ok cool. Where on eBay. I only have a 5g fluval spec v so I'm nervous that I won't be ordering enough stone to have a good selection from

Ok cool. Where on eBay. I only have a 5g fluval spec v so I'm nervous that I won't be ordering enough stone to have a good selection from

Here is a link to the Ebay Store I ordered from.

It was not cheap mind you but the quality of the stone is awesome!

The link won't open. Can you pm me it direct maybe? Thanks for quick response zig!

Back
Top Bottom