Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my overflow in the side because it was harder to aqua scape with it in the middle so you might want to take that into consideration.

I purposely selected a center overflow. I have an aquascape plan in mind and expect that this will work well for my application.

This overflow provides 17" of surface skimming which is excellent considering the size tank.

So the tank and cabinet made their way into my apartment via magic fairies....

Some quick pics of the tank with canopy and lights on...
008mw.jpg

009ayw.jpg

010vel.jpg

One cabinet with tank and canopy in place....

014kjm.jpg

015lyz.jpg

016ys.jpg

017mt.jpg

018pv.jpg

I bet a stand like that, with that much detail would be like $800 in my stores. I was looking at a basic black stand for $300 lol You guys and your DIY stuff, I really wish I could do even half of what you did. :) I'm not being overly nice either, that stand is great.

I bet a stand like that, with that much detail would be like $800 in my stores. I was looking at a basic black stand for $300 lol You guys and your DIY stuff, I really wish I could do even half of what you did. :) I'm not being overly nice either, that stand is great.

Thank you so much!! It makes me feel good when someone likes my work!!

:dance:

It really looks great, very professional! It looks very neat!

I bet you could make a business out of selling this kind of stand!

It looks great! :) one more thing i would do is make one more piece of trim to cover the bottom black frame on the tank.

Get the water in it already! lol

It looks great! :) one more thing i would do is make one more piece of trim to cover the bottom black frame on the tank.

Get the water in it already! lol

I already have plans to make a trim piece that will wrap around the tank that matches the cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom