Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest addition to the tank.

Everyone meet Kermit!

013czq.jpg

003xjd.jpg

002pvj.jpg

012dn.jpg

Ziggy953 said:
My latest addition to the tank.

Everyone meet Kermit!

Congragulations Kermit! You're a lucky yellow head jawfish for being put in such a beautiful tank!!! Lol

I feed with frozen mysis and brine when mysis is not available every 2-3 days. I have a 10 gal sump which the return goes through a filter sock. I also have a protein skimmer which does a pretty nice job picking up waste. Besides that I have about 40 lbs of live rock and maybe 10-15 lbs live sand. Fish have been around for a few years and are healthy also have some frags that seem to be doing well. Would just like the tank to be a little bit more clear. I do pwc of about 40% once a month with ro water. This is my third set up but the other 2 were bio cubes so I'm pretty proud of it so far for my first "real" build. For fish I have a pigmy angel, firefish, fairy wrase, green spot puffer, black and white clown, and a coral banded shrimp.

Your tank is so beautiful!! I have a yellow headed jawfish too, love watching that fish!! So entertaining. Mine collects the empty (and sometimes not empty-lol) snail shells and piles them around her opening. At night she piles the shells to close the burrow up and then opens it again in the morning. So cute!! Great addition! :) Have a great holiday!

Your tank is so beautiful!! I have a yellow headed jawfish too, love watching that fish!! So entertaining. Mine collects the empty (and sometimes not empty-lol) snail shells and piles them around her opening. At night she piles the shells to close the burrow up and then opens it again in the morning. So cute!! Great addition! :) Have a great holiday!

Thanks!

Yeah very cool fish indeed!

Happy Holidays to you too!

Wow, I missed this entire chapter. Glad to see you got back into it! I moved a year ago and a few months later my tank started going downhill so I got out of the hobby, temporarily. I'm looking forward to also restarting eventually.

Wow, I missed this entire chapter. Glad to see you got back into it! I moved a year ago and a few months later my tank started going downhill so I got out of the hobby, temporarily. I'm looking forward to also restarting eventually.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that your tank crapped out on you! You should get back in soon!

I'm glad to be back as well!!

Ya know I always think my stuff is growing good... Then I see your tank. That birds nest is wild. Great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom