36 bf build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as you don't plan on keeping delicate wild caught fish, your ph should be fine. Most fish can adapt to a higher ph, and trying to mess with the ph usually causes more harm and hassle than good.

Thanks! So tetras will be okay too?

I have Angles Rainbows and SD In one tank and Severums and Heckeliis in the 75 Both at 8.2PH no problems. Just acclimate well

Well I bought seachem stability. 100mL bottle for 9 $ but for new tanks it takes 100mL for 45gallons. I did 80mL for 36g and then im suppose to do a capful for 7 days

Well I bought seachem stability. 100mL bottle for 9 $ but for new tanks it takes 100mL for 45gallons. I did 80mL for 36g and then im suppose to do a capful for 7 days

Hha you got impatient. :p.

I hope that stuff helps cycle it faster!

I think I wanna do an angelfish with a pair of female rams and some other fish? Would that work?

I wanna move my tank to a safer spot. I think im over paranoid. When someone walks near it, it shakes. Im scared its gonna fall. Am I crazy?

LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! I have nitrites! LOOK!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130818_011429.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130818_011429.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 50
So that means you are halfway? :). I can't wait to see some nitrites. Im doing a water change today. I've been up all night going pretty hard. Lol.

Dont do a water change on your big tank. Its a fishless cycle and doesn't need one. Id worry about your 46g for now. Definitely do a water change on that if nitrates arw high. Im guess you can say halfway. It could sit on nitrites for awhile before seeing nitrates

Back
Top Bottom