75 gal video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice love the wood in there and the water looks crystal clear.
Keep an eye on your peacocks with all those mbuna in there.They could get bullied as they are not as boisterous.

wow i really like your dw, and your rocks, your tank looks awesome.

Man that's one KILLER TANK!! Where did you get your DW? Awesome layout and love the stock!! Were pretty much the same other then the sand. But I see what you mean. The sand looks awesome. What kind of lighting are you using brother?

Looks awesome!

Great looking tank, love the sand. I have been looking for an albino zebra, but had no luck near me.

Got lots of questions....The lighting is 55w of white HO t5. And one single strip of 50/50 actinc blue.
The blue fish are Demasoni i have 12.
Garfy, So far the peacocks are more fiesty then the mbuna. I know I am breaking protocol keeping them in here. I am watching things very closely and I have a backup plan. The are Jacobfrebergi and they are really one of the more aggressive of the peacocks so im hoping they will coexist. Thanks for the kind words.

Also the DW is red spiderwood, I love it

The rocks are simple river rocks from a landscape supply store. The sand is black diamond blasting sand

Back
Top Bottom