convicts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let us know how that's working when the fish are matured, keeping incompatible fish together short term is not a great challenge. Most fish can easily live 8-15 years so when someone comes on here and says something like "They have seen getting along great for months" it makes me laugh.

Yea I understand I was a mistake getting convicts didn't kno they were incompatible I had 2 one was bullied to death sadly and the other has been holding his own they only chase him every now and then but he turns and stands his ground a have a mix of Africans like a red zebra duboise yellow lab jonnie 2 peacocks and a few others I dnt kno yet forgive the miss spelled names

The blue guy is the boss

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120806_165539.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120806_165539.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 56
Surely it would be the better thing to rehome the convict, it's only a matter of time for the poor fish.

I once saw a convict in with about 20 Africans in a lfs near me.The convict was hiding in the corner and the africans were taking shots at him.It was very unpleasant to watch.I asked the fish guy why he had the convict in with the Africans as they don't belong together.He said the convict was trouble with its own kind.I said he was a cruel idiot who didn't know his fish.The tank was maybe 10 gallons.I have never stepped foot in that shop since!!!

Yea blue with black stripes yea him and my yellow lab are bullies my red zebra was getting it the worse until I got more fish

Back
Top Bottom