Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The move is almost done all animals aware setup and all is done. I lost two of my Africans :( all others are fine

I'm so sorry that stinks :( btw my ram that laid eggs was one of my new female Germans, my gold is the daddy..... Shouldn't be promising should it?

They are simply color morphs. You will get all blue rams that carry the gold gene. If they keep the fry.

So far they are being excellent parents. And thanks for the education, hope they do well!! Will update it was hard to get picks but the spot they chose was ingenious! Ill try to get a pic tomorrow. Last I checked the blue female was watching.

So far they are being excellent parents. And thanks for the education, hope they do well!! Will update it was hard to get picks but the spot they chose was ingenious! Ill try to get a pic tomorrow. Last I checked the blue female was watching.

That's good, my male blue ram took control of my first gold spawn. He chased the golds out and took control of the nest. Thought that was pretty funny. Lol

That's good, my male blue ram took control of my first gold spawn. He chased the golds out and took control of the nest. Thought that was pretty funny. Lol

Ha! I wonder if that was the case here!? I've noticed the past week that my gold has become "the man" over my german blue who has been ruling the tank. Love these little dwarfs such personality.

Ha! I wonder if that was the case here!? I've noticed the past week that my gold has become "the man" over my german blue who has been ruling the tank. Love these little dwarfs such personality.

Nah if there's a female then they both are the parents. He would have chased both off since he would have thought they were "his" hahaha

Back
Top Bottom