Future plans, researching now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at my Petco yesterday and they didn't have any form of this type substrate. They were very short on types of gravel and only had two types of SW substrate. And I don't mean they were out, they physically just have such a small place for this and very limited types. I'll ask about it next time im in there, a petsmart near me had the floramax and Seachem flourite but were out of the flourite. There is another decent LFS locally but its closed on Sundays.

At the PetCo I got it at its not by the gravel. It was on a bottom shelf next to the plant chemicals like leaf zone.

Update on the current status of the 5.5 gallon as it sits. I've got a Water Wysteria(Hygrophila Difformis) and an Anubias Nana. I'll be adding more. I'm wanting to do some shrimp and maybe a few fish. I can keep up the water conditions. Maybe about 5 small rasboras or a male guppy. I'm open to suggestions. I've even considered a small diy hang on back type sump to increase water volume if needed. The footprint is 16 inches long, 8.4 inches deep, by 13.6 inches tall. That's a top fin 10 gallon filter on it. What do you guys think about stocking it?

Attachments

• 1428285075175.jpg
    1428285075175.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 1428285095526.jpg
    1428285095526.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 64
Update on the current status of the 5.5 gallon as it sits. I've got a Water Wysteria(Hygrophila Difformis) and an Anubias Nana. I'll be adding more. I'm wanting to do some shrimp and maybe a few fish. I can keep up the water conditions. Maybe about 5 small rasboras or a male guppy. I'm open to suggestions. I've even considered a small diy hang on back type sump to increase water volume if needed. The footprint is 16 inches long, 8.4 inches deep, by 13.6 inches tall. That's a top fin 10 gallon filter on it. What do you guys think about stocking it?

A few male Endlers
Trio of scarlet badis
Decent-sized group of dwarf amber barbs or micro rasboras
Smaller group of the other small rasboras (chili, phoenix, pygmy, etc)
One of the wild-type bettas
Sparkling gourami
Clown killies

I'll probably think of more, I'm still waking up :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom