Haven't been on in a while.....PICS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have been very busy lately and haven't been on for much time. Here are some pics to show some progress on the growth of some of my fish. Also some pics of some of my new additions. One is my new Red Empress's, I got 6 for my 29 Gallon tank. They are juvenile and I am hoping for great things. One if of my big Acei. One is my Krib peeking out through the plants and the other is my big daddy Yellow Lab (he has a beard!).

Attachments

• IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 66
A few more pics!

Here are some more. One of my holding red zebra, one of my acei fry, one of my new Greshakei and my new 140 gallon tank (craigslist-$100 with stand, no light). I have been successful with fry from my Yellow Labs and Acei and hoping to get the fry from the Reb Zebra also. Now have 5 tanks in my house and one at my bro-in-laws (110 gallon).

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 70
Thanks rookie, Dad still in the hospital. Had to move the permacath that they do the dialysis from one side of his neck to the other. Had a few rough nights that they couldnt stop the bleeding around the cath and was touch and go for a while. But he has a good cath in the other side now and is having dialysis 3 times a week. Hopefully will be out of the hospital next week. Thanks for asking. Planning trip to Wisconsin end of March to see him. First chance to get off work and kids on spring break from school.

Just an update. My dad is out of the hospital as of yesterday and happy to be home. Still has to do dialysis 2 times a week, but the doc's say that he may not need dialysis for the rest of his life. I am very happy and cant wait to go to WI in March. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and hopefully will be on here more in the coming months.

Oh! That's GREAT news!!! That's fantastic that he might not have to do it for the rest of his life!!! :D Hope you get to see him soon!

Back
Top Bottom