ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cmon lol. No one comments on my posts unless i bump them by asking again? What type of african is this if its even an african

Cmon lol. No one comments on my posts unless i bump them by asking again? What type of african is this if its even an african

Maybe try waiting for more than two hours for a answer before you ask for more help, remember patience is a virtue.:)

I don't have a clue what it is.

Last edited:
Ya lol thats what i though. It has been on my pictures for a couple months and couldnt figure out what it was so i posted here.

Why are you ranting that no one will reply? If no one knows then.....hmmm...bumping is not cool man....

This is an unfortunate side effect of being a very busy forum. Some threads get lost in the mix. It sucks when it happens to one of your own, especially if its happened more than once. However the other side of the coin is rules are rules and some people do get right upset if you "bump" a thread. Sometimes if you're not getting a response to your thread it helps to pm a "buddy" and ask them as well. As for the posters original question.. I'm sorry I don't recognize the species of cichlid either.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say its a extremely dark male livingstonii

The body shape is somewhat similar and the blotches on the side with he slight orange on the dorsal make me think that

But just a guess

Back
Top Bottom