Jalo Reef Afra Price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StevesPrettyCool

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone, was out at the LFS today looking at prices and planning. All prices seemed up there, so I just want to ask you all what you think the proper price for a 2 1/2" male and a 2" female. Was planning on buying 5 until i heard their prices.

i would say no more than $15 each. Being in florida you should be able to come up with them pretty cheap.

I got 1 male and 6 females that size for $73.75 so roughly $10 a piece..if mine were breeding id sell you some cheap lol ; )

I got 1 male and 6 females that size for $73.75 so roughly $10 a piece..if mine were breeding id sell you some cheap lol ; )

haha thanks mrc! i wish.... but yeah i hate how i was treated in this store. they dont have prices on most of their fish. Prices that are there are retardedly high. The lfs employee asked what I assume to be the store owner how much for what I mentioned above, and the guy looked at me then told the worker 18 for the males and 12 for the females. The guy clearly thought he saw a chump and tried over charging me.... :(

Sucks tho because the selection of cichlids they have is very nice...

I did some detective work while waiting for replies tho and found someone on aquabid that had a closed auction, emailed him and he was glad to say he has plenty... smalls are $6.75 and Meds. are $9.75

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom