Some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan aka Ryan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey AA. Love the website and so I finally joined. Well to simply ask, I want to work on my stock after my two 55 gallons crashed recently r/t power outage and fuse blown had to move my fish around. So here is the main issue. I have a 125 gallon cycled with 2x Aquaclear 110 and one Ehiem 2217 with a stock of 7" Tiger Oscar, 4.5" Green Terror, 5x 5"Silver Dollars, and 4" Eclipse Catfish. But I had to add 2x 2" Male convict cichlids, 7" Pleco, 4" Pleco, and 5" Raphael Stripped Catfish in there. I'm going to stick to one tank for a while seeing as I will have to get new filters and recycle my 55s. I want to keep my Tiger seeing he was my first fish ever and wild caught. I want a stock that can last with him for a long time and not confront any issues. Your advice will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah I think the same thing.

Update. Pleco gone. Debating if I want 2 convicts in there. And I saw the legendary Raphael Stripped Catfish today so I know he is still alive looking almost 7".

Back
Top Bottom