What the!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No it's not alive nor was it ever alive I believe. But it was sticking up from the gravel on wedge in it or sitting on top I'm confused.

Fishguy1997 said:
No it's not alive nor was it ever alive I believe. But it was sticking up from the gravel on wedge in it or sitting on top I'm confused.

Kinda looks like bristles from a paint brush.

That's exactly what it is I have this big brush with bristles on and i was just in the fish tank stand cabinet and I pick up the brush and I'm like I'm an idiot! How did I not think of that

Fishguy1997 said:
That's exactly what it is I have this big brush with bristles on and i was just in the fish tank stand cabinet and I pick up the brush and I'm like I'm an idiot! How did I not think of that

Haha.......too funny, at least it's nothing to worry about!

What kind of fish you keep?

cbourg746 said:
Haha.......too funny, at least it's nothing to worry about!

What kind of fish you keep?

Yes lol..... I keep African cichlids I currently have 2 electric yellows 1 electric blue Johanni 1 peacock and 1 Pictish catfish... I used to have 2 Yellow fined acei 4 electric yellows and 2 electric blue Johanni but the 2 acei died with big bloody bruises on their sides 1 Johanni died enveloped in white film same with one of the yellow ones and the other electric yellow looked fine dead with nothing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom