10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys. Lots happened last night. Apparently my goby and shrimp like each other so much that they dug holes everywhere. Lol. Apparently they also like the clown goby too. They slept in the same hole overnight :). The water is cloudy now. So no pics until later.

Hey guys. Lots happened last night. Apparently my goby and shrimp like each other so much that they dug holes everywhere. Lol. Apparently they also like the clown goby too. They slept in the same hole overnight :). The water is cloudy now. So no pics until later.

sounds like they were undecided on where they wanted to bed down hahaha.

Just went to a new lfs for the first time. I bought an orange lepstralia. Prob spelt wrong. They also said Pom poms don't do good in captivity? Is that true?

Just went to a new lfs for the first time. I bought an orange lepstralia. Prob spelt wrong. They also said Pom poms don't do good in captivity? Is that true?

From everything I've heard and read, pom poms are absolutely fine in aquaria, you just have to be aware of some of their special needs. For example, from what I've read pom poms often need spot feeding bc they hide so much of the time (food could get taken by all the other inhabitants.)

I ordered mine a few days ago from the LFS, so exciting :)

Yeah Mine would come out whenever food hit the tank and Id squirt some his way. Did you get an orange leptastrea?

Sweet post a pic once it's in. I have a purple based, green polyp leptastrea that grows super fast

Here's my leptastrea, I really like the orange one too
KkuK5F4.jpg

It's cool how they close up. I fed mine and it closed up. Not like the favia. Pics today

Back
Top Bottom