10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also do the nuvos look good in white? That's the color it is. It also has a skimmer! And lights!

Nuvos look great in any color haha. Idk maybe acans or nice zoas or If you wanna try sps maybe a birdsnest?

Nuvos look great in any color haha. Idk maybe acans or nice zoas or If you wanna try sps maybe a birdsnest?

Ok.
I'll try to look for those. I saw some cool yellow polyps last time I was there. Hopefully they fragged them

Can I get a feather duster? I have a good spot. What are their requirements??

Feather dusters are easy. Mine has been doing great since day one! Nothing special as far as requirements and they are filter feeders. I usually use a little marine snow once a week and he is good.

Feather dusters are easy. Mine has been doing great since day one! Nothing special as far as requirements and they are filter feeders. I usually use a little marine snow once a week and he is good.

Ok. What is marine snow? Can I use mysis instead if they are really small?

Ok. What is marine snow? Can I use mysis instead if they are really small?

Mine hasn't touch mysis. The marine snow is a form of phyto-planton used for filter feeders. Similar to what would be fed to SPS or other filter feeders.

When trying mysis the first time with mine it completely ignored it.

Green slimer is easy. Most stags are fairly easy. When I say easy it is relative though. Acros can be quite obnoxious lol. But yeah stags tend to be easier than other types of acros.

Yeah just ask. Usually ora corals are labeled. Otherwise look for aquacultured acro frags.

Oceans, reefs, aquariums. They run a huge aquaculture facility and breed clowns and a lot of other fish. Yeah what bigred said too lol

Back
Top Bottom