45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found the dog playing with something behind my tank this morning. Turns out my eel went carpet surfing. Guess he was determined to get out because the lid was close and the only spot is the place the the wires come out which is like one inch by one inch.

I know that feeling...ive had carpet surfers before..i lost my jawfish last nite and checkd params...am:0 trites:0 trates:>10(tank very light stock..jawfish1.5",sexy shrimp,urchin1" across)fed every other day...was acting weird too..everyone else ok... Eating,hunting(shrimp) frags all ok and fully open....go figure;/

Door is on and hardware installed. Went to the LFS and grabbed some net for my screen top and the tunze ATO. Glad I am not set up yet Thursday night is delivery night. Probably had 50 new fish and a ton of corals.

Stand is completed. Will get pics up after. Be so much faster from my phone. Redid the light hanger and really happy with it. All I need now is my skimmer and ill make the move.

So here is I stand at a cross roads. I keep going back and forth. On one hand I really want to redo my biocube and put it on a nice stand with all the bells and whistles. Either way it needs to be emptied and cleaned

Or I order the skimmer for my cube build and it is pretty much good to go. I think the hob skimmer scares the crap out of me some with overflow. If I do I will be getting the Aqua C Remora S which has a built in drain so I could run a tube into the stand for safety.

I like the sleek all in one look of the cube and would love to do the clownfish with a bunch of nems. But in the cube I have the more fish choices. Which is cool. Ugh. Please help

63061-albums11355-picture51946.jpg

That's a sexy cube brother!! So... Your having doubts.

Not that i don't want to. Just nervous to make the jump I guess. I brought it upstairs and put it in the spot it would go and ask the wife which one would be better and even she said that the bigger one would be. Then on the forums after she said that two of the skimmers I would buy popped up for sale. So maybe its a sign.

Ok ok. I am going to do the cube. Sent the guy a message saying I would take the skimmer. So waiting to hear back. If not I can just order a new one. Going to need more rock that's for sure. I sold some stuff out of the biocube so I have three big pieces, a shelve piece and my small cave one. Also gotta get some sand.

Back
Top Bottom