An eel with no home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve03

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so heres my problem. This guy I work with has a 14gal bio cube and in it he has a 4 to 5 inch eel. This tank has not had a water change in over 6 months. He is going to break it down do to boss man telling him to move it from our office. He dosent want the eel and ask me if I would take it cuz I do sw. All I have is a 30gal reef (witch I do not want to put him in) I also have a 14gal tank and thats it. I dont have the money to bye a proper home for the little guy and I dont want to see this guy in the trash so what do I do. Thanks for all the help

Why don't you want him in the reef? They won't harm anything. But if you really don't want him in the 30g, you can donate him to your lfs. You might even get some money.

I try the fish stores close to me thay said no I gess I might have to go across town and see what thay say

scubasteve03 said:
Oh and in my reef I have shrimp and some small fish

As long as you aren't striving it, the eel will not eat anything. Mine is on frozen food, is twice the size of yours, and hasn't touched any of my shrimp, crabs, and fishies.

slitherbomb said:
As long as you aren't striving it, the eel will not eat anything. Mine is on frozen food, is twice the size of yours, and hasn't touched any of my shrimp, crabs, and fishies.

I am tempted to but for one I dont want the bio load and im already at my limet of fish

Back
Top Bottom