AquaScape for 20g Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KantGetRite

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is the aquascape for my 20g...i have some more rock if people have suggestions

Attachments

• 20g10.jpg
    20g10.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 20g11.jpg
    20g11.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 20g12.jpg
    20g12.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 20g13.jpg
    20g13.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 157
IMO it's fine as is I have a 20g long with sand and a bit of bog wood but I want to put rock in but never got round to it think I may have a look round this weekend

Looks good, if it was mine I would take that arch piece that's dark and just to the left of the overflow and put it in the sand bed in front of the smaller island and go for the 2 island look. Just my $.02 because it really only matters what you like :)

It's not mobile. I've actually got three or four of them, that's just the biggest. I haven't touched it to see if it is soft or hard yet. I can do that tomorrow

I would guess either some type of sponge or macro algae. I've never seen that honestly. Maybe try and post an I'd thread

I see, seems to be a split on whether people like it or not. Apparently a peroxide dip will kill it if anyone decides to want to kill it in the future

Peroxide dips will kill pretty much any algae, FYI. But if bribo says it won't spread if believe him, I have yet to see him be wrong :)

I actually think that looks kinda cool :). But it's your tank so if you don't want it , nuke it but make sure you rinse the rock thoroughly in sw before returning the rock to the tank

Haha that looks awesome IMO. But I've had the same 4 stalks in my tank for about a year. It just kinda grows then dies and then grows again and then dies

I'll probably just leave it. I have some tooth coral and Duncan waiting on being placed into the tank but the silly thing won't get past this nitrite spike. Been like 9 days. Ugh patience is so hard sometimes.

Just got my royal gramma, firefish, hammer coral, frogspawn, ricordea mushroom, and candy came corals. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom