Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bribo, I've added the hammer this morning and it's already starting to bloom w/o lights yet. Any idea about lunar lights? I'd like to keep the MH fixture but I don't have lunars. Any ideas?

Bribo, I've added the hammer this morning and it's already starting to bloom w/o lights yet. Any idea about lunar lights? I'd like to keep the MH fixture but I don't have lunars. Any ideas?

Could you somehow fit an led strip on there somewhere? You could fit a nice blue strip or something on there.

Could you somehow fit an led strip on there somewhere? You could fit a nice blue strip or something on there.
Yea that's what I was thinking. Maybe mount it ride behind the mh on the fixture. Should work. Any ideas on brand? Was looking at stunner

Yea that's what I was thinking. Maybe mount it ride behind the mh on the fixture. Should work. Any ideas on brand? Was looking at stunner

Ecoxotic are awesome, I wish I could fit one on my tank but it's rimless...I'd go with one of theirs it will make your corals pop

Ecoxotic are awesome, I wish I could fit one on my tank but it's rimless...I'd go with one of theirs it will make your corals pop

Yea I gotta have one! I just can't figure out what the strips come with. It doesn't really specify if it comes with the power supply or not

My newest addition.. Swirly hammer. Seems to be trying to come out but might need better MJ bulb. Adding the stunner uv on Tuesday and planning to run it with the mh during the day and just the stunner at night. So far no issues except for the diatom bloom which is still in the LS but the rocks are clearing up.

I found some ways to mount it on the MH fixture. What coral should I get this week. Thinking of some zoas. Wife is insisting on something pink:(

Pink corals are hard to come by lol. Zoas would be your best bet for something pink

Back
Top Bottom