Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet!!! Thanks man. I didn't realize they puff that much

I thought the diatom bloom was starting to clear up but it's kinda back to where it was. No I don't have an ro/di unit yet and am forced to use distilled for now. Is this what's really causing it or is the bloom normal for like a month or two?

Mine took a month to clear up, so it takes a little while IMO. Also about the acans I have one that's super puffy and another that doesn't puff as much so they all have different degrees of puffiness haha

Mine took a month to clear up, so it takes a little while IMO. Also about the acans I have one that's super puffy and another that doesn't puff as much so they all have different degrees of puffiness haha

Am I safe to just continue with distilled under I buy a ro/di unit? Hahaha yea I never new they puff. Then I accidentally numbed it and it like concaved. I put it in a different spot prob in the middle low to medium flow hope it will puff bigger! Oh here are the corals with just the stunner. May end up adding another strip

image-1126819870.jpg

image-3120251732.jpg

Yep you should be fine until your unit comes. Also that hammer is insane! Both look great under the stunner.

Definitely the Phoenix, if I had gone mh I would have definitely gotten the Phoenix bulb.

Also the diatoms are leaving the sand and are on the glass. I haven't cleaned it because I'm afraid they will go back to the sand. Is this true or am I over thinking. I know they will disappear when the silicates are gone but just wondering

Noticed a branch on the hammer is dying. Is this because of the tentacles at night from the others?

Hmm no the tentacles won't sting itself. I'd check your parameters. Also, the diatoms shouldn't go back to the sand if you wipe them off.

Attacking it? Maybe they stressed it really bad, I know mine used to pick food out of my hammers mouth

Attacking it? Maybe they stressed it really bad, I know mine used to pick food out of my hammers mouth
I know when it was first in the tank, a crab was under it cleaning. But nothing has been near it for awhile. Problem is, I already see the skeleton on that branch. Not sure if I can do anything

I know when it was first in the tank, a crab was under it cleaning. But nothing has been near it for awhile. Problem is, I already see the skeleton on that branch. Not sure if I can do anything

Is there brown stuff coming out of it? Do the other heads still look fine?

Back
Top Bottom