Best tank for 5 gallons and questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rfirman

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is the best tank I can get that has a small overflow system attached with lights?
And no I dont really want to spend 150 on a 5 gallon tank.

what are some awesome fish i can put in a tank that size?

How much of a water change should i do for a tank that size?

Fish wise you won't be able to put much if anything. Maybe a clown goby.

Ya that's all I really want I think but I want some bright coral

If you're advanced enough and have a healthy source of copepods a couple other options are pygmy seahorses and some types of gobies or dragonets- just my observation

Yea I thought about a seahorse but I want a cool reef and I don't thing a seahorse is compatible with them

I believe it depends on the coral types you're interested in. I know some require specific corals and anemones- good luck

Majority of sea horses need plant like vegiation Not corals plus they are meant to be very hard to keep. Just my thoughts

Lol, dead (sea) horse beaten, have you thought about maybe sexy shrimp/ harlequin shrimp or porcelain crab feature?

I'd also recommend sexy shrimp and porcelain crabs. I have a small pico and have two sexy shrimp and a porcelain can and they get along very well. Very easy to maintain in my experience. They porcelain crab is pretty elisive though, butbi associate that with jim being new. You could check out my thread and see 'em.

Back
Top Bottom