BioCube 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my tank today finally, can I start the cycle now with bioballs and switch it to the media basket and new media once that arrives or should I just wait to start the cycle until the other stuff comes?

Got my tank today finally, can I start the cycle now with bioballs and switch it to the media basket and new media once that arrives or should I just wait to start the cycle until the other stuff comes?

I would take the bioballs out and start the cycle. When the other stuff comes in, just throw it in.

At least you know that! Some people don't understand that lol. This whole hobby is about patience

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tank is set up with 10 lbs of live sand and 6lbs of live rock and a shrimp for ammonia source!

I have already picked out a whole bunch of corals that i want, no idea if i can actually have them but i want them lol

I dont know what they all were called, i was just window shopping haha. Next time i will definitely get names of what i want and post them

Back
Top Bottom