BioCube 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One goes on first through right? I thought i read that somewhere, then they are both on or something like that?

Oh my lights are just on or off. Usually people run blues than whites than blues

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh my lights are just on or off. Usually people run blues than whites than blues

Nothing to update :( going to test the water again tonight. Still unsure of stocking, what kind of snails, crabs, cuc do i need?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Just tested the water again

Ph 8.0
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20

Is it time for a water change now?

I have my cube on a timer that turns my halogen bulbs of and on about three times a day just for heat reasons. When they are off, my blue/lunar/purples are on.

I have my cube on a timer that turns my halogen bulbs of and on about three times a day just for heat reasons. When they are off, my blue/lunar/purples are on.

Do you have 2 separate timers then? One for each bulb?

Went to the lfs today, got a skunk cleaner shrimp, green clown goby, 2 astrea snails and a trochus snail.

Here's the shrimp and a couple snails, the goby has been hiding all day.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412468801.291463.jpg

I know i really wanted some but the cheapest ones there were still $25. I didnt want to spend that much when i have never had a coral before and have no idea what to expect...

True, have you bought some testing kits for things like magnesium, calcium and others for coral?

Haha! Green clown gobys are awesome. I use the Red Sea reef testing kit. Very easy and great kit!

Wow your clown goby is awesome! I've been wanting a green one, but can't find them anywhere! How much was yours?

Wow your clown goby is awesome! I've been wanting a green one, but can't find them anywhere! How much was yours?

He was like $12. My lfs only had one and he was so cute i couldn't resist!

All my goby does is sit in the back corner of the tank all the time, and my snails look like they are trying to climb out of the water. I tested the water and everything is perfect. Is this normal behavior?

Back
Top Bottom