Filtration Biocube 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JGordon21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My tank has finished its cycle and i just added 2 clowns and my cleaner crew. However, I feel like most of the particles in the tank are not making it to the 2 intakes in the biocube 29. i have the stock return pump and 1 hydor koralia 425 and 1 hydor koralia 565. Ive played around with using 1 of the hydors in different spots and both hydors, but it i can't seem to find a good spot where all the food and other particles can get sucked into the intakes. Or maybe it just takes time to get them all sucked up. It just makes my tank look bad and if anyone has good placement for the power heads please let me know!

I have the intank media basket with filter floss, purigen, and chemi pure elite. I change the filter floss often so its not like the particles arnt getting filtered.

Thanks

I turn off my pumps and power heads when I feed and whenever most of it is gone I'll turn them back on. Do be sure to check your power heads for any burrowing fish or cleaners before turning them back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom