Jbj 28 gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It actually looks a little better. I've defiantly lost one half but the other half is starting to open up again. The Xenia is regrowing as well. Defiantly had to be that darn crab. Anyone know how to possibly make that hammer head regrow? Not sure if it can be done but had to ask.

Attachments

• image-3804402661.jpg
    image-3804402661.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 172
Ya it was a diamond. I think it starved I Feds the little bugger everyday and I still couldn't fatten him up, to the point where I have excess algae growing in the tank. Oh well I will syphon the gravel and not try a golby for a whole don't want to send another to fishy heaven. :(

Just a few pics. Oh and a new ricordia mushroom.

Attachments

• image-2747983561.jpg
    image-2747983561.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 150
  • image-165442484.jpg
    image-165442484.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 176
LED light problems

Hi all. I am having a problem with my moonlights. About two days ago they started flickering and i have no idea why. Took it appart and all seems well with the wiring, no loose connections or anything and my daytime halide is running perfectly fine! Anyone have these issuses before. Its a jbj hqi 28 gallon cube. Any advice is appeciated.

Next I usually use the app on my iphone to post replys on the forum and for some reason since my ios 6 update it wont let me send any replys. i can write them but cant post. Its quite annoying. lol Anyone else run into this problem before?:thanks:

Are they still flickering? Like a strobe light effect? if so that means the LEDs are bad. Call the company and they will send you new ones. It's less then a year old?

When LEDs go bad they tend to flicker or as I call it strobe out. I have LEDs in my truck for interior lights and 2 are flickering like I'm back in a club.

For your iPhone just hit the return button and the send button up top will light up then you can post. It's an issue with the iOS not the app.

Ah you are right! Go figure something as simple as a return button! Doh!
Ya the LEDs a flickering. Googled it and found the same response phone the company. It is less then a year old. Stupid lights. I keep them off at night now otherwise the fish will think they are in a constant lighting storm. Lol thanks convict will google the number and get ahold of them. :)

Well I called they are sending me a email with warranty info that I am to fax back with copy of the receipt. Thank goodness I kept it. Actually I've keept all my receipts so I could see what I have spent on this hobby. Lol kinda afraid to add it up.

Crystal A said:
Well I called they are sending me a email with warranty info that I am to fax back with copy of the receipt. Thank goodness I kept it. Actually I've keept all my receipts so I could see what I have spent on this hobby. Lol kinda afraid to add it up.

I'm glad you it figured out! They will send you new ones!!

K so something I have never seen my snail do before. It almost looks like, well, it's releasing the male side of creation. Here's some pics what do ya think? It's still doing it......

Attachments

• image-1632387907.jpg
    image-1632387907.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 168
  • image-249947934.jpg
    image-249947934.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 183
Really I already have a bloom of nassarius snails and another of ones I can't identify! I was afraid to put my hands in there today I'm afraid I might be artificially insiminated! Lol like really that was the weirdest thing I have seen in my tank. He, I am assuming, did it for a good five minutes. That don't sound good can we all say thousands of little baby snails!!! Lol

Got me some new zoas today. Yeah! Does anyone know what they would be called?

Attachments

• image-630248462.jpg
    image-630248462.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 204
I think that's called fire and ice but I could be wrong. I have a small frag of that and that's what I was told it was. Looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom