Jbj 28 gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I did read that it is a spreader. It is on its own rock but another one is leaning on it. Hmm to leave it or move it that is the question.....maybe I could glue it to the back of the tank.

I put my GSP on the sand then moved it to a rock to get it adjusted to the light and was going to move it to the wall (waited too long..a week), but it already attached. I wish I could rip it off, but I don't want to kill it. Guess I'll have to keep it on that rock...So the lesson is don't put it on a rock or something and think you can move it a little later...:/

Crystal A said:
Thanks for the nice comments. :) I placed the GSP about midway up the tank. I have metal halides so I could put them on the sand the problem is my bulldozer pistol shrimp he would use them for building material. Lol just waiting for them to come out now then will post pics.

I just got some hire star polyps yesterday, waiting for them to open fully before pics. They are so pretty.
And I hear ya on the pistol miving stuff. Went to store today, when I got back my pistol had dragged my hammer's frag plug over to the main entrance to the burrow and used it as a door!! Lol. Those guys are small but mighty!! Lol. He had to drag that thing about 5 inches or so. And then when I removed it as the door, he came running over there so see what was going on. Stuck his head out of the hole to see whats going on, looking like "WTF- i just put that there!" and then grabbed another shell and went back inside. Lol. Silly shrimp.

Ya I ha e added 20 or so shells just to keep the little buggar happy. Now the only coral I've got on the ground is the leather and its way to big for him to move it. Still wouldn't trade him in for the world thou, I love my little wasabi. ( that's what I named him) lol

As promised a pic of the GSP. I know I have been warned but I don't want to move it. It fits like a glove in that spot.

Some updated pics. Everything is good aside from I lost the feather duster. :( I think the nassarius snails ate the poor thing.

Attachments

• image-654930420.jpg
    image-654930420.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3689087929.jpg
    image-3689087929.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1129029216.jpg
    image-1129029216.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1128551674.jpg
    image-1128551674.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image-1909853935.jpg
    image-1909853935.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image-1539801686.jpg
    image-1539801686.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 166
  • image-3467580346.jpg
    image-3467580346.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 159
Question. Does anyone else you the handy dandy turkey Baster to blast the rocks? If so what are your thoughts good or bad? I think it is good to stir up the debris so it can collect in the filter. Just curious for others thoughts. :)

Crystal A said:
Question. Does anyone else you the handy dandy turkey Baster to blast the rocks? If so what are your thoughts good or bad? I think it is good to stir up the debris so it can collect in the filter. Just curious for others thoughts. :)

I do at every water change

Cool I just feel kinda bad for the fish and all swimming around in there own poo! But I guess nature does it to threw storms. Lol

Crystal A said:
Cool I just feel kinda bad for the fish and all swimming around in there own poo! But I guess nature does it to threw storms. Lol

Well I blow it off and then a lot comes out when I take out the five gallons to change

Yup I hear ya. I try to blast them every couple of days so I don't get to much build up. Was just curious if others did the same thing. Man that turkey Baster is good for just about everything. :)

New addition some blueberry zoas or that's what they called them, and a pic of wasabi the pistol shrimp. :)

Attachments

• image-2023222298.jpg
    image-2023222298.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 159
  • image-1817029753.jpg
    image-1817029753.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 155
Quick question. I notice that the polyp heads on my hammer coral are getting smaller. Is this normal or would anyone know why? Thanks :)

K I am so excited just got word my cherb angel is finally in! Happy happy joy joy! Will pick him or her up on Thursday when I get a day off! :)

Back
Top Bottom