Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope that's a dancing shrimp... I think it is also called a camel shrimp... It has amazing marking on him... How are the clowns doing by the way...?

Theyre good man! They have 3 hosts idk y but ive seen them in my octopus coral and under the toadstool is this normal? But they like frogspawn better.

Thanks bro! It turned out that my zoas still alive more polyps have been opening up, and i could tell its reproducing because i see small polyps :). I got a pistol today for my diamond but they went their separate ways lol the pistol made his own cave. I completed my livestocks. So now just water change and watch them grow haha

Good stuff... The pistol and goby will become friends in due time... I have a tiger shrimp and they are more compatible to the goby but aggressive towards other shrimp.

This sux my goby jump off. Found him on my carpet this morning :(. Anybody recommends a goby that does not jump often

Oh crap dude I am so sorry to hear that.... Well you can try a Catalina Goby or I have a Ghost Goby with an open top tank And haven't had any issues...

Yellow watchman's are really popular... Upload ampicillin after the guy settles in to his new home :)

Did u noticed the top layer of my sand is green. Now that my diamond is gone, u think yellow will tAkr care of it? I have 10 nassarius snails btw and they only sifts sand at night.

Yeah he should be fine but think he will only really start doing his job after he settles in the tank... Are you water parameters good? Nitrates and phosphates? That's a lot of algae on the substrate... This could be cause the nitrates are not been released from the sand... You can also use a sand vacuum when you do your weekly water change... There are lots of you tube videos that will show you how to do this...

Don't worry non of that sand gets sucked out it just helps to release the gases in the sand and get out any dirt stuck between it...

Amm, trite n trate n p04 r 0. Im thinking because the algae r eating the trates? But its not hair its easy to remove i get it in my glass too. My lights r on 8 hrs daily n its cf-quad. It gets kinda hot u think thats whats causing the algae on my sand?

Hmmm it is possible... Did you think of doing an led upgrade??? They are much cooler on the tank...

Back
Top Bottom