Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah ok cool stuff... I also finally got some corals... Just waiting for them to settle in before I upload and pics... Bright green mushroom, red and green zoas.

Thanks :) took a long time before I convinced myself to convert my fish only to a reef tank... Loving it even mote now...

I can't wait to finally get my first fish in and eventually turn it into a reef tank. Right now I just have a CuC

Be patient it is all worth the wait... Hood luck... Add some pics when you put the first fish in.

Okay. I will, just keep checking my thread. My pride and joy right now is a Halloween urchin who is thriving even though all the odds are stacked against him. Haha. I definitely needed to do more research.

Firefish are great here is mine... They fare really well provided that they are the main fish in the tank.... They don't do too well with fish that are on the aggressive side. But truly fun to watch :)

They are also pretty sensitive to water changes so would be good like you said to get the nitrates down before adding the guy.

View attachment 108141

View attachment 108142

Well I feed mine twice a day... Pellets in the morning and small pieces if fish or shrimp in the evening... They need to be small enough for him to get in him mouth if not he will spit it out...

A lot of people would recommend brine shrimp etc. But dint put these things in my tank cause uneaten matter can cause nitrate spikes which I look to avoid as much as possible...

Back
Top Bottom