Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah ok that's good that you got one bigger. The bugger one will assert his dominance and then turn in to the female... They look really nice...

I hope man, id probly put another lps, maybe hammer or another frogspawn and put it near where they usually stay :)

Don't get stressed out... Stick with one frog spawn cause once frog spawn starts growing they really take off so stick to one since it is a nano... These guys will find it if they want to... Some clowns take longer to host coral than anemone. But once they get in there they are there to stay :)

How long does it take for them to grow? Mine only has 2 branch, will it grow another branch in a year or so?, i feed it brine shrimp but my greedy cleaner shrimp takes it off of my coral :(

Ha ha all living things in tanks are greedy... My three spot damsels Ron the food from my anemone and out of the hands of my hermit.

Hard to say the speed it will grow at... All depends on lighting food quantity and water flow... It grows like wild fire in some tanks and really slowly in others. My advise would be to watch it for about 4 months before you think of adding another one...

Nice inhabitants! If you get other corals, make sure you don't keep them too close to the Frogspawn. They have "sweeper tentacles" which I believe are put out at night (not 100% sure if they are out at other times too). These tentacles can harm other corals.

Back
Top Bottom