Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! I find those a lot in my tank too. Must be hitchhikers from the rock?

Idk what it is it just moves like the sand sifting star, but it only has 3 legs. Will it grow the rest of the missing legs?

That's cool... Yes seems to have lost two of his limbs... Should grown back in due time :)

Mr. rY said:
Idk what it is it just moves like the sand sifting star, but it only has 3 legs. Will it grow the rest of the missing legs?

These are called Asterina Stars. Some people report problems with them over populating, but I've had the same 2 or 3 in mine for some time. Kinda fun to watch. :)

NEW ADDITIONS: i got a finger leather coral and a zoas heres some pics

image-830547897.jpg

image-788930153.jpg

And i have questions, i get those green stuff on my liverocks i tried to scrub then off but it wont come off, r they coralline? And also some white crusts on the background it wont come off either.

I got the same stuff not to worried about it just think its the natural aging process, think of it like getting wrinkles....lol

Are the water parameters ok? And what about your heat levels... How are the clowns doing?

H20 parameters r normal, heater is off i dnt need it ryt now its hot in cali lol, temp is 79. Clowns r healthy and very active, always waiting for feeding time :). How bout urs? Do u get white crust on ur rock too? I get white and green

Actually know I have a bit of green and pink but not white... Lol clowns will eat at anytime... :)

That's looks nice... I am sure he will be happy up there closer to the light and with planet of room to grow :)

Heres a pair of my percs

image-56170423.jpg

And my fav, he's the smaller one which is the male

image-1288645020.jpg

Im planning to get hammer or a toadstool mushroom leather coral maybe one of these will host the clowns.

Awesome! Why do they stay by the wall like that? Mine always use to do that too. Not as much now but still a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom