Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My shrimp has fitted in well... Oh and the thing on top if my coral is my new Sea Slug.

My goby makes an appearance at the end :)

Thanks dude I had allot of ups and downs initially but thing have finally settled down...

How are your clowns and the coral doing? Added anything new?

Theyre alright, j just rearrange them because i got a new toadstool leather, will post picture soon

Frogs ok, still same size, my only concern is that the clowns only stays there during the day, but when the lights r out, they go back to the back wall which idk y

Well the only reason clowns host is for safety... They feel safe dusting the day in the frog and they Tuk them selves in for the night to sleep at the back of the tank... If they fill their tummies and the colour is good you have nothing to worry about...

My clowns have ALWAYS preferred the back wall near the glass for some odd reason. lol I;ve had like 4 or 5 pairs and they all did that, even in different tanks. hehe...

My current pair in my 60g will sometimes venture out but I;d say they are back there 80% of the time. As was just said above, if they are eating and look good youre fine. :)

Can we see a pic... I have a pair of Clarkii clowns and they are permanently swimming around if not in their nem... I think they are just extremely active... God knows why... :) my goby follows them around like a tail waiting for any scraps to hit the tank floor...

I.have.the.salty.bug said:
Ure tank is sweet but did I see a nudibranch in your tank??

Thanks,No i dont have nudibranch, those are seaslugs right? R they good in tanks?

It depends it looks like a nudibranch! My friend had one in his tank & it died!! It released toxins into the water and wiped his tank out their toxins are lethal. Some sea slugs are good google pice and have a look it might just be my poor eyesight lol!!

The tank is coming a long nice! The coral looks super :)

What is that piece of equipment the clowns are near?

carey said:
My clowns have ALWAYS preferred the back wall near the glass for some odd reason. lol I;ve had like 4 or 5 pairs and they all did that, even in different tanks. hehe...

My current pair in my 60g will sometimes venture out but I;d say they are back there 80% of the time. As was just said above, if they are eating and look good youre fine. :)

Have any of your pair spawn already??

Back
Top Bottom