Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah these tanks are just temps for the big 90 gallon that I am going to start on :) can you believe that my watchman goby has already built the cave for himself... :) my clowns are still settling in... Will upload pica tomorrow...

Cool. I got a nem in my tank but I don't think the clowns will host. They are tank raised and I hear most of the time they won't host. Ah well they are still cute anyway.

ChizerBunoi said:
Wow that is awesome. You are so lucky to have them host anything.

Thanks! I thought theyll never host it because the fact that the frogspawn is still small, but they did so im glad :)

Update: water parameters are great so far, Ph 8.2, ammonia 0ppm, nitrite 0ppm, nitrate 0ppm, Calcium 340ppm, KH 179ppm, phosphate 0ppm. Finally got my nitrate to 0 :) it was always been 10-20.

Stock lists: 5 hermit crabs, 2 turbo snails, 5 nassarius snails, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 pair of percula clownfish, 1 Green frogspawn coral, 1 Brown octopus coral, 1 Brown star polyps, 1 finger leather coral and 1 zoa. Heres a picture

image-559763475.jpg

image-2779840287.jpg

image-3139334345.jpg

Let me know what u guys think. Thanks to all of you for your advice!!! :)

Dude the tank looks dope... Coming around real nicely man... I like the cleaner... You should get a small watchman... They work together nicely :)

I would like to have a mandarin dragonet than a yellow watchman tho. My next project is intank refuge to grow pods for the future mandarins. Hopefully i succeed :)

Back
Top Bottom