Nano LEDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beniamino77

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the whole nano thing. Used to a 120 gallon and a 90 gallon. I now have a 10 gallon nano with 1 clown and lots and lots of zoas and soft corals. I have the taotronics 120 watt over it turned WAY down but I'm looking for a good nano led. Nothing too expensive. I want it to have dimmers so I can adjust the blues and whites. Full spectrum would be SWEET but not necessary. Something that doesn't take up much space cuz it has a canopy (the taotronics barely fits).

image-323953095.jpg

Any suggestions?

I wish I could do that. Unfortunately the canopy won't allow for par38 bulbs. Not enough room between the canopy and the water.

These would be PERFECT except I am SO not handy. Figuring out wiring and all that good stuff would make me crazy! I'm looking at this light http://www.saltcritters.com/zetlight-nano-touch-led/

or ecoxotic panorama strips. Don't know how many panoramas I would need. I already have 2 blue and one white & magenta stunners.

Hey this is super late, but I have the Zetlight nano on my evolve 8 (which is almost all LPSs) everything seems to love it and the colors of the corals are great. I have not had any issues with the light. My GSP is really doing well under them! :)

Back
Top Bottom