New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely have to get one Dave! Very interesting coral for sure! The mouth gets huge

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha...looking forward to it :)

Just picked up a BTA today, getting ready to put in tank.....something else I have been wanting.

Hey Sand Dollar!! Welcome back!! Thank you very much, I'm about to go to the lfs to pick up some water and I think some different rocks and switch some out. Going for a new scape and try and get an island dedicated to SPS, one zoas and try and get my nem on the last one and keep the LPS on the sand

Well after some work, here's the new scape! Something a bit different! Opinions are very much welcome! :)

I'd agree with getting more height from the rocks structure. You want some nooks and cranny caves for the critters to hang out in. :) Also, make sure that the rock on either side of the tank isnt too close to the glass so you can get a mag float in there to clean. I see you have a nice amount of coralline growing which will take over the side glass if not cleaned regularly.
Looks good, that clown must be TINY he looks so small in that tank. lol

Could I add more height in the back left corner. I'd hate to move all the SPS, the polyp extension I'm getting right now is great from everything.

Went to the LFS and got a goodie!! They sold me a rainbow acan and didn't even know it for a great steal! Acclimating now :D

Went to the LFS and got a goodie!! They sold me a rainbow acan and didn't even know it for a great steal! Acclimating now :D

Sweet! Can't wait to see it when it is opened up :)

Here they are!! I'm stunned by the color of them, true rainbows! :)

Very nice! I agree hight would make it look even better!

That would be cool and have sps up top

Yea I like that! I could put the more high lighting SPS up there as the ones I have on the bottom rock are loving it right now!

Yea I like that! I could put the more high lighting SPS up there as the ones I have on the bottom rock are loving it right now!

Sounds like a plan!

Got some new goodies today!! First time going to this LFS called reefwise, great store!

Some branching hammers

And a acro!! They said it was some kind of unique piece, like a strawberry shortcake but darker?? Any clue?

Back
Top Bottom