Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going with a beamworks clamp. Heard a great story online and love that it has a switch and doesn't need a big desk lamp

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

A few things :D. This happened on Thursday

Love it so far. Also did a little rescaping on Monday and grabbed an awesome (IMO) zoa morph and a couple other things. I'll snap some photos today when I get home.

A few things :D. This happened on Thursday

Love it so far. Also did a little rescaping on Monday and grabbed an awesome (IMO) zoa morph and a couple other things. I'll snap some photos today when I get home.

Nice! Starting my pico tonight!

I don't see a pic of these zoas????

Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy them especially :D

Yea I agree with Bribo. Guess they don't exist then

They went in late and didn't really open up enough for pics last night, but were open with the lights off when I left this morning so hoping everything's open tonight :)

Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy them especially :D

They went in late and didn't really open up enough for pics last night, but were open with the lights off when I left this morning so hoping everything's open tonight :)

Haha now worries Red! We believe you! What morph are they? Or is that a secret lol?

It's a better version of a very popular morph, that's all I can say for now. Nothing fancy though, just a $10 frag, but when I saw it I had to have it.

No but if I would of seen a people eaters frag for $10 I would of been all over that too ;)

I've seen some sweet frags but with this darn algae I don't want to kill anything...

What kind of algae? Which tank/info on the system (stocking, feeding, maintenance routine, etc)?

They're probably brown polyps with like a dot of green on them :p

What kind of algae? Which tank/info on the system (stocking, feeding, maintenance routine, etc)?

It's brown and looks like strands. Nitrate and phosphate are 0. Got a sea hare yesterday. Half algae gone already! He will go to a big tank when he's done in mine.

Back
Top Bottom