suggestions or ideas on stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiGuru

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Inherited a 29 Gallon Saltwater FOWLR; currently houses Banded Coral Shrimp, Peppermint Shrimp, Two Yellow-Tail Damsels, a few snails and hermit crabs, a tiny feather duster and several, several pounds of Live Rock (I don't know an exact number; I think I was told sixty, but that seems a little much...albeit, I am not the best judge of such things.)

I'm not sure what of this I am going to keep and what I am going to get rid of, but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on stocking, I would greatly appreciate the ideas. Keep in mind that the fish don't neccessarily have to be compatible with the ones listed, as I am open to anything, and am very willing to get rid of some of the species that already inhabit the tank; however, if something you recommend IS incompatible with something that is already in the tank, be sure to point this out in case I don't spot it myself and make any foolish mistakes :) :p

What are your favorite fish and corals?

I would take out the banded coral shrimp and the damsels. damsels get big, ugly, and mean. Coral banded shrimp can be a bit aggressive and I prefer to be super safe when it comes to invert compatibility. It can be too tempting to live around things that can become food and not eat them eventually (especially in that size tank).

Back
Top Bottom