Arrangement of rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

143gadgets

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a powder brown tang and two perculas. I was wondering if i should rearrange the rocks and ake all of the swimming room at the front of the tank or should i keep it as is. here is a pic to help. sorry about the resolution. i only have a camera phone.

Probably want to get those bottles out of there. I am sure they are sealed up nice for now, but its just begging for a problem when the saltwater corrodes its way through the caps and/or seals. Also, the labels could peel off if they are stickers, or break down if it is inked on. Saltwater is a harsh environment and you really need to keep an eye on what goes in the tank because even simple things can cause trouble.

I think the rocks look good the way they are, and should be good for the Tang to swim around. Are you trying to get the fish so it stays visible most of the time?

Yes. he is very beautiful and i would really like to see him more. the clowns are always at the front corener and swim freely and with great personality. But i didn't want to move the rocks because someone said that would stress the tang out. He is new and swims around but stays in and around the back of the rocks. any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom