Banggai Cardinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xenos

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've had my 120gal set up since november and I've turned my 30gal into a quarintine (I stripped out gravel so its barren except for some hiding spots) I've got a blind queen trigger, a tawny girdled butterfly, a singapore angel, a flame angel, an ocellaris clown, two sand sifting stars, a chocolate chip star, a full grown blue linaki star (yes she is a foot in diameter), a skunk cleaner shrimp, two peppermint shrimp, and a sebae anemone. My lfs says I have excellent water quality, I add and monitor all my trace elements, I do biweekly water changes RO/DI.
My ritual for new fish is 7minute fresh waterdip with quick cure, then in quarintine for 14 days with copper sulfate, quick cure and a SG of 1.015. Every fish has taken it well except the banggai cardinal. I've been through three. My first one had euronema and was doomed, he got daily bathes of melafix and no fw dip due to hemmoraging. My second banggai seemed fine for a week and then up and dies. My third I did no fw dip and only treated with quick cure and no copper, he died after a week. I am about to give up on the banggai.
Anyone give some helpful insite?

Back
Top Bottom