Brine shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinky77

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys and gals I was in my LFS looking for a differnt type of food to give my fish a change now i already use frozen brine and mysis shrimp my question is i seen freeze dried brine shrimp has any one used it before and is it as benefical as the frozen stuff any ideas .......?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Brine shrimp from what i heard is like us eating chips, a tasty treat, but not a good diet. It should be fortified to help give some nutritional value, some come already that way.

Freeze dried brine shrimp .. Yea the stuff i use is fortifid with garlic i buy it in a big block from my LFS ....

If you are going to feed brine (which I would not do all the time) I would feed frozen and make sure it`s vitamin fortified. Variety is always the best option when it comes to feeding.

I vary there food oceon nutrition flake ....pellet and mysis it to is fortifed i only have one common clown one watch man goby thats all i only have a 20 gallon tank how many more fish would you recomend so the nitrate's dont go thru the roof between PWC ......?

So do you reckon one more fish then....?

There normanly round about 5 sorry i didnt realise it was small i would test twice a week it's just so they dont rise over 5 any other fish you could recomend cheers .....

Thank you i must start saveing for a bigger set up lol ......

Back
Top Bottom