Bubble mushroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
And frogspawn have grown pretty close together could this be a problem? Two bubble mushrooms on rock about 3" each are these difficult to remove from rock? Frag?
Thanks for any help?

image-573015453.jpg

Mudzie said:
And frogspawn have grown pretty close together could this be a problem? Two bubble mushrooms on rock about 3" each are these difficult to remove from rock? Frag?
Thanks for any help?

Mushrooms and Euphilias are both pretty potent corals, and they can probably hold their own against each other. I wouldn't worry about it unless you start to see some degradation in one of them.
If you want to remove the mushrooms from the rock, use a power head, pointed at the base, where it's attached to the rock. You don't want to blast it to death, but after a little bit, it should start to release.
To frag a shroom, you could cut one in 4, like the crosshairs on a scope, and all 4 will become separate shrooms.
Cool looking shrooms too!

Thanks a bunch can the 4 pieces be glued or better to bridalvale to rock?

I've always had trouble gluing softies, I would try to veil them with some acrylic fishnet until they hold. You might be able to glue them, just never works too well for me!

Back
Top Bottom