Clarkii missing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paglaum22

Aquarium Advice Regular
My anem swallowed my clarkii, he's been hosting him for two weeks now :( I fed the anem the night before that with a one inch table shrimp...I have one small percula left n planning to replace the one died with another percula...need advice on this, thanks!!

Paglaum22 said:
My anem swallowed my clarkii, he's been hosting him for two weeks now :( I fed the anem the night before that with a one inch table shrimp...I have one small percula left n planning to replace the one died with another percula...need advice on this, thanks!!

I've heard of this happening at times, usually occurs when it's a nem that that type of clown doesn't normally host in the wild from what I've read. Also, a healthy clown should be able to get away, unless it was sleeping, I guess. What kind if nem is it? I've heard of the giant disc anemone doing this.

It's a green BTA, that fish was so healthy n territorial so as to where the anem is located. I just found the dead fish last night. Anem hasn't digested it? Dorsal part of fish gone..

I'm also suspecting the fish was sleeping, most of the time the fish was with the nem when he was still alive..

Back
Top Bottom