coral banded shrimp compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noodus

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi everyone i have a 72 gal tank and i have 2 peppermint shrimp, 1 lawnmower benny, and a bunch of various crabs and snails. about 60 pounds of rock. oh yeah and a number of bristle worms. which leads me to my question.

should i get a coral banded shrimp? or find some other means to rid the bristle worms? i have a trap it's doesn't work that well...

I have a CBS who I believe is responsible for killing my 3 fish. Plus I've seen him step on a bristle worm but not even bother it :x
Needless to say he is going back to the LFS. I believe they are just like fish (and everything else for that matter I guess) in that their temperaments can vary. I was unlucky and got a fish eater.

some bristle worms are okay. I have a 72gal with a CBS and have had no trouble with my fish, corals or inverts.

if you have clams bristleworms are bad. also they can give you a nasty sting if you happen to touch one. six line wrasses take care of them.

My CBS immediately upon his introduction to our aquarium killed one of our fish. We took him back to the LFS for a store credit.

mine was. . . was a nasty little bugger and even my eel didnt want to mess with him. . . .but one day all we saw of him was his bloody little body :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom