lets see your LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanting to see other peoples LFS i will get some pics of mine tomorrow please feel free to upload pics :)

This could be a interesting thread , I think I'll contribute and follow ,

I'm in Ontario Canada .
There are a few bigger chain companies .
( big ALS aquarium services )
They aren't the best place .
Then we have smaller marine stores .
I recently started dealing with a guy that used to run a fish store but moved it all to his house .
Very cheap ,
Knowledgable advice and willing to bend backwards to help how ever he can .

There aren't many places that carry anything to do with salt water .
Apparently they all say there Is no money , over head is huge .
And no one wants salt water .
The demand isn't there

I'm in Ontario Canada .
There are a few bigger chain companies .
( big ALS aquarium services )
They aren't the best place .
Then we have smaller marine stores .
I recently started dealing with a guy that used to run a fish store but moved it all to his house .
Very cheap ,
Knowledgable advice and willing to bend backwards to help how ever he can .
Funny you say that because im also in Ontario and went to Big ALS yesterday. Yeah there isnt much.

Big ALS is a rip off .
Where in Ontario are you ?
Windsor, but i went up to missisauga to see family yesterday so went with my aunt. Their black friday sale wasnt to bad (on plants) i got 8 plants (buy one get one for a loonie) and then they accidentally messed up and gave me 4 more plants haha! so i got four for free! They also had a good sale on ferts it was half priced.

Windsor, but i went up to missisauga to see family yesterday so went with my aunt. Their black friday sale wasnt to bad (on plants) i got 8 plants (buy one get one for a loonie) and then they accidentally messed up and gave me 4 more plants haha! so i got four for free! They also had a good sale on ferts it was half priced.

I was going to check their sale on corals .
But even on sale I can but the exact sand thing ,
Better looking ( not bleached ) and bigger for 1/2 their sale price . Lol

I was going to check their sale on corals .
But even on sale I can but the exact sand thing ,
Better looking ( not bleached ) and bigger for 1/2 their sale price . Lol
True but down here in Windsor the prices are doubled that of big als.

I was also looking at corals (might start a nano) and thought their frogspawn was looking pretty awesome.

True but down here in Windsor the prices are doubled that of big als. I was also looking at corals (might start a nano) and thought their frogspawn was looking pretty awesome.

There is a good place for salt water fish and corals in Markham .
Sea u marine .

Iam also in windsor ont what kind of fish you keep

Back
Top Bottom