Looking for an underwater camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith A.

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm not sure if this thread would go in this section or in the equiptment part. I was thinking about getting a decent underwater camera for snorkeling. Does anyone have any sugestions on where to find a decent and resonably affordable underwater camera?

Keith :confused:

I work at Best Buy in the camera department. It ddpeneds on how much your willing to spend... We have some "ok" ones in the $300 range. I know that Canon makes a decent one that's good for 30ft. GOOD underwater cameras are really expensive. Most of the time you have to buy an SLR and get the underwater case for them. That would run close to $1000

I was searching on e-bay yesterday. They were selling underwater camera cases for cameras but they were pretty much bags. I'm not sure if I would trust them. Has anyone used them? What all should I be looking for in an underwater camera?

im with crepe get a 3 dollar disposiable one put it in a bag and bam got your self a underwater camara, also i have seen underwater disposiables for like 15 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom