Multiple Dwarft Angles.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Would it be possible to house more than one dwarft angle in a tank. I have a 65 gallon tank and I would like to add a Flame Angle and a Potter Angle. Would it be possible to house these two together if not would I be able to house any other dwarft angle with the flame? Let me know thanx.

I would say its a 50/50 chance that if they are put in at the same time it may work. If one is put in before the other then from what i have read its less then 50% that it will work. In a 65 I would say it will be a problem... I only have a Rusty angle so I can't tell you about the others...

Ok thanx for the input looks like its just one angle for me. No hard feelings though because the flame angles are an awsome looking fish.

Plus it is a crap shoot with your polyps, any dwarf may pick at them, once again, 50/50.

I love my corals but I like the flame alot this is a hard one :-\ any sucess stories with dwarfts and reefs?

I have had both coral beauties and flames in my reef. they all went back to the LFS for coral nipping. Not worht the risk, IMHO.

i have a flame and a coral beauty dwarfies... they are and arent coral nippers.. i've tried nudibranches, zoos etc.. not too good, but im having success with leathers..!

Back
Top Bottom