New additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokiums

Aquarium Advice Regular
Good afternoon everyone.

Last night I purchased a Bubble Coral and a Clown Tang and I was wondering what experiences others have had with both. I understand the tang is very territorial, but from my readings, so are most other tangs.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks, again.

O bought a bubble coral last week.. He was doing great till I did a waterchange and added some calcium right over where he sits in the tank.. He shrunk up and was a little upset but I think he will be ok as once the lights went out he greedely snatched a piece of krill with his tenticals I placed in as a peace offering..I gave him the old flashlight treatment this morning and he was all tenticaled up so I am thinking that he was just a little pissed at me last night.. But I will be happy to help you with whatever I can regarding specific questions about him that I can answer. He is a great coarl just don't put things in the tank by where he is .. go to the other end of the tank..He is a great coral and I love the Jeckel (bubbles) and Hyde (tenticals) aspect of him..Ohhh I am assuming that you have done your research but just in case don't put him within about 8 inches of any other coral or it will kill it.

Doan

Doan

Back
Top Bottom