New additions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gozetec02

Aquarium Advice Activist
I added a Strawberry Basslet and a Firefish Goby.

Both are very colorful and beautiful.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated on these species.

how big is your tank? you might have some problems with them getting along intinally, strawberry pseudochromis can be rather agressive, especially to fish with similar body shape.

but im sure they will be fine as long as there is enough room :)

good luck with them, your right they are beautiful fish!

Its a 20 gallon long. It has plenty of live rock and am planning to add more as soon as its cured. There is a little over 5 lbs of rock in there now. And I put some PVC 4 ways, T's, and 90's and piled them up for now for additional hiding places till the rock is ready it smells really foul right now so maybe in 4 weeks.

Wait, you are curing it in the tank with the fish? If it smells I would suspect you have very high ammonia right now. You may want to consider taking them back until the tank cycles. VERY stressful on the fish.

Nope not curing in the tank. In one of those big rubbermaid boxes. I have two powerheads in there moving the water around and a marineland millennium2000 filter. The live rock is sitting on pices of pvc pipe to help circulation under the rocks. The tank has already cycled. Ammonia is between 0 and 0.25 i cant tell its between colors. Nitrate is at 0 and Nitrite is at 0. PH is 8.4

Back
Top Bottom