New stock, more color. Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Silent_FatPanda

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am currently running a well established 29 gal biocube. Stocked with 3 damsels, and sorted snails and corals. I'm hoping one of my shrimp is still alive somewhere in there as I found one dead on the floor outside the tank a few days ago. I want to restock my tank and make it pop with color. I will include pics of my corals below. Everything is happy in the tank, although my corals have been loosing their color, but I have a separate thread on here and am going to be experimenting with new lighting. I live in the barracks on Fort Stewart so my tank needs to look really good for me to hope to get away with having it. I think I would like to stay away from damsels due to the fact that the are little bastards and killed my goby. I have no issues with high maintenance and would like to stock this tank with as much as I can get away with. If you are able please include pics, Thanks!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431009107.499998.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431009130.159530.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431009143.680861.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431009157.740890.jpg

Humanity is akin to the ocean, a few drops of dirty water will not cause it to loose its beauty.

Back
Top Bottom