OK I succumbed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mojoreef

Aquarium Advice Activist
I tried my best not to get him but I couldnt resist. I was doing ok until I went up to him in the other tank and he surfaced and let me pet him, he was bagged with in 10 minutes :roll: :D

Tell me what you think. Its a 9 inch Vlamigii Tang
Naso_vlamingii_adult.jpg

wow congratulations that is one fine addition to your family! (y)

WOW!! Dude, that is one awesome fish!! And I think you can stop being bashful about those photography skills, excellent photo!!

I think you can stop being bashful about those photography skills, excellent photo!!
Sorry Kev the rep is still thier :roll: . I didnt take the pic, lol I have just learned how to talk other folks into taking them for me, hehe
I think I am really going to like this fish. Its real peacful and some swims at high speeds back and forth. He uses the whole 16 feet of the tank.

mike

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a school of black and white heniochus.. how lucky!!!.. and they look like they have plenty of room to swim!!! what a big tank...

Thanks for the kind words folk, as Keven said its an L shape so not really 16 straight feet but one turn gets ya the full meal deal..
That school of heniochus are my fav. they stay to gether like glue and when feeding time comes its a site to see.

On the tank cost its really hard to tell. I made the tank with a buddy so it only cost about 500. Most of the equipment I had already (if not all). The buddy that helped me has a custom tank building and install company. He said if it was from scratch with the prework to the house and stand that it would have run about 40 to 50 K

Mike

Back
Top Bottom