Questions about lights and snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimlafeiet

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all,
Just a couple questions. I am seeing a ton of teeny tiny snials all over the glass of my tank. I had a bloom of these guys back when my tank was at the end of cycling, but then they disappeared until now. I have sooo many of them. I would like to use my magnet to clean the glass (which I do daily) but have not done it for a couple days because of these guys. I don't really want to kill them, which I am guessing the magnet will do, but should I even worry about them?

Also,
Has anyone tried this light yet?
Orbit Marine LED Aquarium Light, Saltwater LED | Current-USA
I currently have a TAO dimmable light, but I am not digging the look of the bulky hanging light, and I would LOVE to go with a programable light that sits over my tank under my canopy and offers dim moonlights, as this is in our bedroom. I will only be doing softies and LPS in my tank, so I think this light will be sufficient for my needs, but I was hoping to get some user input before I purchase.

The snails prob come from your live rock. I am starting to discover them also. Can you describe the snails? I have black ones that are spiral shaped and also tiny white snails.

Back
Top Bottom